Peckham's Bussey Building, also known as CLF Art Cafè, is a multilevel bar, concert, theatre, art and studio space located next to Peckham Rye Rail station, 8 minutes from London Bridge. Being unpretentious in its décor, this venue is mainly focused on functioning as a cultural and musical hub rather…
Following the events of Endgame, Spider-Man must step up to take on new threats in a world that has changed forever.
Summer’s coming, which can only mean one thing: everybody’s favourite sky-high cinema is back! Here for another season of iconic screenings at altitude, Rooftop Film Club is returning to Peckham, Shoreditch and Stratford to take your experience up a level. With tasty bites, delicious drinks, insta-worthy views, comfy chairs and snuggly blankets (and ponchos for those chillier nights!) — you’ll have everything you need for an unforgettable evening under the stars.
You can find us atop Peckham’s iconic Bussey Building — our flagship rooftop! — just across the road from Peckham Rye station. Make sure you arrive early to soak in the spectacular views of the London Skyline while you nibble on tasty bites from Rockadollar and devour delicious drinks from our very own Bussey Rooftop Bar.
Are you ready for a movie experience like no other? Rooftop Film Club is on a mission to transform nights at the cinema to stunning rooftop views, sunsets, starlit evenings, friends, loved ones, awesome drinks, delicious food, and great movies on the big screen. Driven by our love of film, our Rooftops promise a handpicked curation of cult classics to new releases. We've put the social and the celebration back into cinema and made it something special. We believe it's the future. Join our movement. Bring your friends, we'll bring the fun!
Start-times are approximate and will vary according to the sunset
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your screening to pick up your headphones, blankets and popcorn — and a pre-film drink or two!
Lounge Seat + FREE Bottomless Popcorn
A comfy seat with as much popcorn as your heart desires!
|19:45 - 21:50||£17.55|
133 Rye Lane, SE15 4ST
Peckham Rye (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.